Welcome to Whitby Farms
Doug and Linda Jones have been occupying the Jones homestead for 40 years now. Before Doug, his father Percy ran the mixed farm, his grandfather Levi began the homestead in 1905.
A lot of innovative ideas, as well as diversifications, have been necessary in continuing the “farming way of life”. Doug’s passion for ranching and horses began the thrive for breeding top quality horses.
The offspring of that are bred and trained by Doug and daughter Shauna and her husband Tyler, have many professions. They are exceptional in reining, timed rodeo events, and can be used as quiet and versatile ranch horses.
The training Shauna provides, was developed from many years of experience and a lot of miles traveling to horse shows around Western Canada and in the northern states and attending many clinics in starting colts, roping, reining and cutting.
• 125ftx 245ft outdoor arena with sliding ground and set up for team roping
• 50ft round pen 6ft high
• Safe, spacious individual or group pens
• Show Barn – 4 10x 10 box stalls, 3 double tie stalls, 2 tack rooms an office/lab
• Stallion Barn – 4 12×12 box stalls, 2 pipe breeding stocks and mounting dummy
• Heel O Matic, Flip (calf roping dummy) and a Robocow